Melbourne Short Stay Apartments
Terms and Conditions
- All rates are in Australian Dollars and are nett. Rates are valid until 31 December 2013 and subject to change without notice.
- Maximum Number of persons
- One bedroom - maximum of 3 persons*
- Two bedrooms - maximum of 5 persons*
- Three bedrooms - maximum of 7 persons*
- * with an additional bed at extra cost
- Minimum Night Stays: 2 night minimum stays apply, except for the following:
- Minimum stay for check ins on a Friday or Saturday night is 3 nights.
- Minimum stay may vary over Special Event Periods, see Rates page for more info.
- Confirmation Deposit
- For standard bookings: To confirm your booking, the first night’s accommodation tariff will be charged to the credit card provided at the time of booking, as a deposit (refundable as per our Cancellation Policy).
- For bookings over Special Event Periods where check-in is MORE than 30 days away: The first night’s accommodation tariff will be charged as a deposit (refundable as per our Cancellation Policy) and the full balance will be charged 30 days prior to arrival and is non-refundable.
- For bookings over Special Event Periods where check-in is LESS than 31 days away: Full pre-payment of accommodation will be charged on the day of booking and the booking is non-refundable.
- Payment Info
- Major credit cards accepted and or bank or company cheques. Payment by
cheques must be received no later than 5 working days prior to check-in.
- For stays of 7 nights or less payment must be made on check-in.
- For stays of 8 nights or more the first 7 nights must be paid for on
check-in. The remaining balance must be paid weekly there after.
- No keys will be issued until the first 7 nights have been paid.
- Credit Card Policy
- A credit card must be supplied if staying at our SouthbankONE, Southbank Deluxe and Melbourne CBD Apartments. A credit card is preferred if staying at our Southbank Central Apartments.
- All three bedroom apartments require a security bond of $500 with a credit card pre-authorisation on check-in. The security bond will be refunded on departure following the verification of no damage to the apartment or any outstanding charges.
- If you are staying at our Southbank Central Apartments and do not have a credit card / debit card then we will require full payment on check-in as well a $250 security bond. For bookings during Special Event Periods a $500 security bond is required.
- All bookings over the New Years Eve (26 December – 2 January) period must provide a credit card for payment.
- For American Express and Diners Club cards a 2.5% credit card fee will be added to your invoice.
- Cancellation Policy
- For standard bookings there is no cancellation fee and your deposit will be refunded in full if you cancel at least 72 hours before check-in time.
- For bookings confirmed for Special Events Periods there is no cancellation fee and your deposit will be refunded in full if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- For bookings during Special Events Periods where the booking is made less than 31 days prior to check-in then full pre-payment will be charged to the credit card provided and the booking is non refundable.
- Calculation of arrival is based upon a 2pm check-in.
- Check in and check out times
- Check-in time is 2pm. Early check in may be available but not guaranteed.
- Check-out time is 10am. Late checkouts may be requested but can not be
guaranteed. Day use of room until 6pm is AUD$90.00.
- Should you be arriving prior to our check-in time of 2pm and require your
apartment to be available for check in, we suggest you book the night prior
to your arrival date.
- Your apartment is completely self-contained with all linen and towelling.
- The apartment is serviced every seven days from check in. Should you require
additional items or an additional servicing you will need to contact the
office and an extra fee may be payable.
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments reserves the right to relocate any guest to
any one of their buildings should the need arise.
- No Party Policy
- Melbourne Short Stay Apartments has a strict "No Party Policy" and
management reserves the right to evict at any time, any guest who disturbs
the quiet enjoyment of others.
- Key Returns
- All keys must be returned upon departure. Failure to do so may incur a
replacement fee per key and lock.