Best Rate Guarantee
Looking for the best Internet rate for Melbourne Short Stay Apartments? Look no further.
If you find a lower rate on any other website, we will match it! Melbourne Short Stay Apartments guarantees that every hotel reservation booked through www.shortstay.com.au is guaranteed to have the best rate publicly available on the Internet.
If you find a rate for any of our properties on another website lower than our best available Internet rate on www.shortstay.com.au for the same room type and dates, and rate payment requirements (e.g. full prepayment requirement) and restrictions, we will match the lower rate you have found, plus we will upgrade you to the next level of apartment type.
Just do the following to fulfil the guarantee
Contact Melbourne Short Stay Apartments within 24 hours of booking your room and we will verify the rate in question and confirm your reservation at the lower rate immediately. Simple as that, no forms or complicated procedures.
Just a couple of simple rules:
- Initial reservation must be made through www.shortstay.com.au
- Rooms on the other website must be publicly available and bookable on the Internet at the time of verification.
- It has been less than 24 hours since booking your original reservation
- Rate comparison will be made net of any taxes, gratuities, or any other fees associated with the room rate, and the lower rate found must still be available at the time we validate the claim. Rate disparities solely attributable to fluctuations and / or differences in currency exchange rates are excluded from the guarantee.
This Guarantee does not apply to:
- 'Mystery Sale' or auction sites where the hotel brand and/or the specific hotel is not known until booking is finalized
- Packaged rates that include air, car rentals, taxes, service charges, meals, coupons, parking, services, or other services and amenities
- Qualified discount rates including, but not limited to, Government, AAA or Senior Citizen Discounts
- Unpublished, negotiated rates with corporations, travel agencies, groups, associations or other rates that are specifically agreed upon
- Rate disparities solely attributable to fluctuations and/or differences in currency exchange rates
- Rate differences due to rounding to the nearest dollar